Star Wars: Battlefront II to be released in November

Dalin McCully, Feature Editor

The Star Wars franchise will officially release their second installment of the Battlefront video game series in November. The Battlefront series is an action shooter oriented video game based on various generations in the Star Wars saga, in which players can immerse themselves in an interactive world with multiple game modes, a campaign story, online gaming, multiple characters (villains and heroes), to choose from.

Characters to be featured in the movie include Boba Fett, Han Solo, Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine, and Darth Vader.

Battlefront II has underwent an upgrade compared to its predecessor released in 2015. The new game features a story driven campaign mode in which the player has a first person view into the missions of an Imperial soldier of the Dark Side of the Force. The campaign story is sure to keep players occupied with a 6 hour game play. The second installment blends characters, locations, and vehicles from the prequels, sequels, and original Star Wars movies.

The most popular feature from both games is the online option for players to join teams and work together to take “control points”. 

Much work went into the production of the game. Producers from EA, took heed to the feedback from customers after the release of the first game to implement more characters and the campaign mode.

The beta trial was released early to certain customers on October 6th. In the game play, gamers could play various game modes and use characters from different generations of the saga.

Star Wars: Battlefront II is expected to release on November 17th.

Dalin McCully, Feature Editor

Writing is a creative way to convey emotions and ideas for Dalin McCully, a senior at Michigan City High School. Crafting literature is a unique way for...