Student of the Month

Back to Article
Back to Article

Student of the Month

Jack Smith, Editor-in-Chief

The student of this issue is Emma Sells. Sells is a senior here at MCHS and she is ready to tackle the year ahead of her.
Over her four years Sells has been a part of many extracurricular activities such as, the Girls’ golf and tennis teams, German Club, Yearbook Staff, Steering Committee, and Homecoming Court.
She also loves being a part of outside extracurricular activities such as CISV and GAPP. Both of which have fulfilled her desire to be able to travel.
On top of a very busy schedule this year, Sells is looking towards her future. Sells comments on her plans for the future,“I hope to attend Butler University next fall!”
When asked what she would like to study she said, “I hope to study international business and German. And after getting a masters in international business I would like to go onto work for a successful company that functions both domestically and overseas.”
Emma Sells owes a lot of her inspiration to continually work hard to her cousin Rhiggs, who is currently studying to become an aerospace engineer at Purdue University West Lafayette. With high praise of her cousin Sells said, “He has always done well in and out of school and I always try my best to follow in his footsteps.”
As Emma Sells looks to finish her high school career strongly, she is also excited for all that senior year has to offer. She is excited and looking forward to making more memories this year.
“It has been a great four years and I cannot thank MCHS enough!”

Jack Smith, Editor-In-Chief

As a kid, Jack Smith was fascinated by the world of reading and thought. With the thirst for knowledge, he decided to take school very seriously and upon...